The INVENIO® R represents the entry level of Bruker´s R&D FTIR spectrometers.The innovative technology, intelligent and elegant design set standards for the next generation of FTIR spectrometers.
- Touch panel option for easy workflow
- Innovative MultiTect™ detector technology for 5 detectors
- Additional DigiTect™ detector slot, e.g. for LN2 cooled detectors
- Transit™ measurement channel for quick results
- RockSolid™ permanently aligned interferometer for easy beamsplitter exchange
- BRUKER FM technology covering 6000 cm-1 to 80 cm-1 in one single measurement
- Easy upgrade for near, far IR and UV/VIS spectral ranges
- 3 exit and 2 input beam ports software selectable, fourth exit port on request
- Compatible with all VERTEX accessories & external modules
The VERTEX FTIR research spectrometer product-line is the culmination of everything Bruker has pioneered and developed in over 40 years.
The VERTEX Series is built on a fully upgradeable optics platform that is designed with the utmost flexibility in mind. VERTEX spectrometers share a wide range of features, including an intelligent network for automation, Automatic Component Recognition (ACR), the Plug & Play Ethernet connection and Automatic Accessory Recognition (AAR).
VERTEX 70 V
Bruker’s VERTEX 70v FTIR Spectrometer is based on the well-known RockSolid™ interferometer and the ideal entry level systems for Advanced Research applications. The vacuum optics bench provides class leading specifications.
VERTEX 80 / 80V
The high-end VERTEX 80 and the VERTEX 80v vacuum FTIR spectrometers are based on the actively aligned UltraScan™ interferometer, which provides PEAK spectral resolution and highest scanning speed.
Specification comparison :
1) LUMOS – Stand alone FTIR Microscope
Best performance for visual inspection and infrared spectral analysis of micro samples with highest comfort in use
Due to the motorization of all moveable components including the ATR-crystal, the LUMOS provides an unmatched high degree of automation. All required changes of hardware settings as well as the complete IR-measurement procedures are performed fully automated – even in ATR-mode.
- Stand-alone FTIR microscope with full automation
- Highly comfortable and easy in use
- Motorized ATR crystal (ATR = Attenuated total reflection)
- Fully automated measurement in transmission, reflection and ATR mode
- Large working distance; allowing ample space for sampling
- Outperforming quality in both IR and VIS range
- Space saving footprint
2) HYPERION Series FT-IR Microscopes
- Highest spatial resolution, limited only by diffraction of light
- Highest sensitivity even at high spatial resolution
- Attenuated total reflectance (ATR) objective with internal pressure sensor and highly accurate and stable column guidance mechanism for precise crystal positioning
- Dedicated grazing angle objective (GAO) with dual pass design for the analysis of thin layers on metallic surfaces
- Automated FT-IR mapping with all measurement modes
- All-in-one spectroscopic software for data acquisition, analysis and documentation
- FT-IR imaging with modern focal plane array (FPA) detector technology