BEAD RUPTOR 4 MINI
a)Bead Ruptor 4 MINI BEAD MILL HOMOGENIZER
Built upon the innovative design and unsurpassed quality of Omni’s Bead Ruptor family of products.
Designed for personal use
- Broad performance range — gentle mixing to high force homogenization
- Small footprint — requires minimal bench space
- Holds 4 x 0.5 mL / 1.5 mL / 2 mL or 1 x 7 mL tubes
Omni Bead Ruptor 4 is ideally suited for:
- Homogenizing up to 4 samples in seconds
- Reproducible extraction of proteins
- and nucleic acids
- Simultaneously process 4 x 0.5 mL, 4 x 1.5 mL, 4 x 2 mL or 1 x 7 mL samples
Includes: Bead Ruptor 4 motor drive, integrated 0.5, 1.5 and 2 mL tube carriage, 7 mL tube carriage
BEAD RUPTOR 12
b)Bead Ruptor 12
The Bead Ruptor 12 is the most powerful and quickest economical bead mill homogenizer available today. It is an ideal solution for a variety of applications that require grinding, lysing, and homogenization of biological samples prior to molecular extraction.
Using disposable sample tubes pre-filled with a variety of lysing beads, the Bead Ruptor 12 vigorously and uniformly shakes up to 12 tubes at a time providing an efficient, consistent homogenization and high-yield. Unlike most other bead mill homogenizers, the Bead Ruptor 12 does not require a cool down period between runs. This means more samples can be processed in a smaller amount of time.
Benefits of the Bead Ruptor 12 Homogenizer include:
- Simultaneously homogenize up to 12 x 2mL or 0.5mL tubes
- Convenient front-loading tube holder position for ease of use and optimal bead/sample interactions
- Processing range is ideal for soft tissue samples
- No cool-down required between runs = non-stop processing
- Disposable tubes ensure no threat of cross-contamination
- No sample degradation due to quick processing
- Smaller footprint to maximize bench space
Processing Range: 25 micro-liters to 7 mL
Power Rating: 100-230 VAC/ 50-60 Hz
Dimensions: 12 in.(30.5cm) x 17 in.(43.2cm) x 14.5 in.(36.8cm)[22 in.(55.9cm) wide with lid open]
Product Weight: 45 lbs. (24kg)
Run Time:1 to 99 seconds
Performance Range: 3m/s – 5m/s in increments of 1m/s
Number of Cycles:1
BEAD RUPTOR 24
c)Bead Ruptor 24
The NEW Bead Ruptor is the most advanced and easy to use bead mill homogenizer available today. It is specifically designed for grinding, lysing, and homogenization of biological samples prior to molecular extraction.
Benefits of the Bead Ruptor Homogenizer include:
- High power mechanical action, horizontal tube positioning, and optimized bead-beating technology deliver fast, efficient, and reliable homogenization and lysis in seconds.
- Wide variety of sample processing, in volumes ranging from 25 micro-liters – 50 mL.
- Broadest performance range (0.8m/s – 8m/s) and highest disruptive energy of comparable bead mill products.
- Advanced carriage motion optimizes bead movement inside the sample tubes to minimize swirling. This increases processing efficiency and reduces sample heating.
- Powerful brushless motor does not require a cool down period between processing cycles to process more samples in a shorter period of time.
- Simultaneously homogenize either 24 x 0.5 mL, 24 x 1.5 mL, 24 x 2 mL, 12 x 7 mL, 3 x 15 mL, 6 x 30 mL, or 3 x 50 mL
- Convenient front-loading tube holder position for ease of use and best bead/sample interactions
- Broad performance range for any type of sample processing: 0.8m/s – 8m/s
- High reproducibility: number of cycles, time, speed, dwell/pause
- No Cool-down required between runs: process of hundreds of samples per day
- 99 programmable memory settings
- Advanced sample temperature monitoring system
- Multi-lingual user interface
- Disposable tubes ensure no threat of cross-contamination or sample degradation
Processing Range: 25 micro-liters to 5 mL
Power Rating:100-230 VAC/ 50-60Hz
Dimensions: 15.5 in.(39.4cm) x 17 in.(43.2cm) x 13 in.(33cm)[24 in.(61cm) tall with lid open]
Product Weight: 65 lbs. (29kg)
Compliance: CE Compliance
Run Time: 1 second to 9:59 minutes
Performance Range: 0.8m/s – 8m/s in increments of 0.15m/s
Number of Cycles: 1-10