ADITYA rotary evaporators are forming the ideal basis for efficient evaporation in your laboratory. They are suitable for standard distillation, for complex distilling processes as well as for automatic distillation.
Aspects such as safety, convenience and cost savings have been considerably taken into account during the development of the evaporators. This is reflected in various unique product advantages. Among others all evaporators are equipped with a separate ON/OFF switch for the heating function. It is also provided with easy lift a simple touch operation to lift flask.
With the rotary evaporators you can as well compose your individual modular concept, consisting of rotary evaporator, vacuum pump and chiller.
Distill your solvents reliably with the Aditya evaporator. Aditya offers an intelligent solution to process your solvent evaporation easy and safely. Our vacuum distillation system makes evaporating easy for you and allows you to concentrate on your research.
Diaphragm Vacuum Pump
Chemistry-design diaphragm pumps are an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of corrosive gases and vapors. Chemically resistant eco friendly diaphragm pumps are resistant to aggressive solvents and acidic vapors.
The two-stage construction provides the advantageous combination of high pumping speed and low ultimate vacuum. The diaphragms and gas contacting parts consist of PTFE, PTFE Compounds, and ceramic compounds. Well-proven PTFE sandwich diaphragms are used for increased reliability and extended operating life. The vacuum processes run more effective and is reproducible.
The additional pressure reduction allows the distillation of gas mixtures almost automatically and without fractionated operation. This pump is our first and most popular chemistry diaphragm pump, and is the heart of ADITYA pumping systems. The new indigenous pump features further improved performance data and superior vapor tolerance
- Outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- High performance even at low vacuum levels
- Optimized vacuum even with gas ballast
- Whisper quiet and low vibration
- Long diaphragm life, maintenance free drive system
The circulation chiller was especially designed for simple thermostating tasks below 0 °C. Thanks to its extremely compact construction and small footprint it fits anywhere. The temperature range of the RT 08025 is from -30 °C up to 20 °C with a temperature stability of ±0.5 C. The compact circulation chillers RT 08025 and RTH 08025 have different operating temperature range.
- LED display
- Smart cool logic
- Independent cooling cycle
- High reliability
- High performance suction pump
- Up to 1.0Kw heating power
- Right solution for all requirement
- Cooling temperature and pressure always constant
- Avoid leakages
- Important information at a glance
- Easy operation
HS2 magnetic stirrers are highly chemical resistant to acid, alkali and oil. Ideal for all types of laboratory stirring and heating applications. High level of safety thanks to the improved heat control technology. These stirrers give high level of reliability even at low speed and high temperatures. The stirring speed is controlled by electronic circuit and temperature is controlled by closed loop thermostat control.
- Magnetic stirrers with new flat and round hot plate
- Highly reliable temperature control
- All units come with a heating power of 500 W for fast heating-up
- Hot plate temperature range: 50 – 250째C, Medium Temperature range: up to 200 째C
- High-efficiency motor with low power consumption
- Wide speed range up to 1400 rpm
- Excellent stirring results in volumes up to 10 liters (H2O)
- Enhanced heavy-duty stirring magnet drives stirring bars with ease
- Maintenance-free motors with smooth start feature
- Safety logic for Auto Cut Off of heating plate temperature when using digital temperature controller optional available for this model.
- Stand support to save space and avoid additional accessories
|No. of stirring positin||1||Heating Temperature range||40-200|
|Stirring quantity max.||20||Heat Control Accuracy|
|Motor rating Input (W)||17||Safety Logic||300|
|Motor Ratimg Output (W)||20||Ext. Temperature Sensor||N/A|
|Speed Display||None||Set up plate material alloy||Aluminum|
|Speed range||150-1400||Hot plate dimensions (mm)||148 diameter|
|Stirring Bath max (mm)||80||Permissible ambient temperature||5 to 40|
|Heat Output (W)||500||Voltage (V)||220-240|
|Heat range||Frequency (Hz)||50|
|Heating Temperature range||40-200||Power Input (W)||520|